Stretford, Manchester, M15 4WD
Manchester Waters includes the regeneration of a former 26 Acre dockland site, located between Castlefield and MediaCityUK
- Heart of the city centre, benefiting from extensive waterfront views of Manchester Ship Canal..
- The huge Trafford Waters will feature 3,000 new flats, nearly 1m sqft shops & office space, 300 room hotel, school, health and community facilities
- Designated management company – X1 Lettings.
- On Sale: Phase 1 & 2
- Completion: Q4 2019
- Est. net yield: 6%
- Only 1 min walk to Cornbrook Tram Stop & Pomona Tram Stop
- 10 mins walk to Manchester city centre
- 10 mins walk to Old Trafford Football Stadium
- 12 to 13 mins (bicycle) to University of Manchester, Metropolitan University & Salford University
- 15 mins (bicycle) to MediaCity and The Lowry Mall
FACILITIES: Gym, On-Site Management Office, Cinema, Bicycle Storage
- Prices start from £109,995
- Car Park / 120 spaces / £20,000
- Furniture Pack : Studio& 1-bed: £2,995 ; 2-bed: £3,995; 3bed: £4,995
THE REGENERATION – TRAFFORD WATERS DEVELOPMENT
- Peel Land & Property’s plans known as Trafford Waters has been approved by Trafford Council.
- The development will create a sustainable urban neighborhood, including a vibrant residential community and diverse business community
- The £1bn development will change the face of the Manchester Ship Canal
- This sustainable development will bring significant investment into Trafford alongside a further boost for the local economy and will create 5,000 new jobs, already the most resilient in the North West UK
- House Price in Manchester is expected to grow 26.4% in the new 5 years to 2021
For more information, please Call / Whatsapp Eric Yip @ 852 9106 5352
Link-UK (“The Company”) deals exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong. The Company is therefore not required to be licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance and does not deal with any property situated in Hong Kong.