A superb fourth floor apartment positioned in a converted development which retains the elegance of the Art Deco movement, but incorporates a contemporary and modern twist. The spacious accommodation boasts a unique layout and benefits from an internal loggia space providing a natural extension to the lounge. The loggia also operates as a closed off space in its own right providing an environmental buffer zone from the outside.
Positioned within the heart of the incredibly popular and vibrant Northern Quarter & with views over the neighbouring canal basin the sublime apartment is ideally placed to enjoy the very best that the City Centre has to offer. Situated in a low crime rate street area. Next to tram station & train station. Near to outstanding grade primary school and secondary school. EWS1 Form Available. No onwards chain.
2 bedroom apartment (with parking) – Offers Over £250,000
- Piccadilly Gardens Tram Station – 0.2 mile away
- Manchester Piccadilly Train Station – 0.3 mile away
- New Islington Free School Primary School (Outstanding grade) – 530 yards away
- Trinity CofE High School (Outstanding grade) – 1.1 mile away
- Manchestser Arnadale (City Centre) – 0.7 mile away (13 mins walk)
- Spinning Field (Finance & Commercial Centre) – 1 mile away ((16 mins by tram)
- University of Manchester – 0.5 mile away (10 mins walk)
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Entrance Hallway
- 1 Open plan Living Room/Diner/Kitchen
- 1 internal loggia space
- 2 Store Room
- 1 Car parking
For more information, please call Eric Yip @(852) 9106 5235 / Whatsapp @(852) 5717 3542
Link-UK (“The Company”) deals exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong. The company is therefore not required to be licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance and does not deal with any property situated in Hong Kong.