Ideally located in the popular Piccadilly Basin area, just a five minute walk from Manchester Piccadilly station, this modern two bed, two bathroom property is situated on the third floor and enjoys a parking space.
Upon entering the property the entrance hall provides a secure entry system, useful storage cupboard and access to all principle rooms. The spacious open plan kitchen / reception is bright and airy with a Juliet balcony enjoying a delightful aspect. The kitchen briefly comprises; selection of wall and base units. sink with drainer, oven with hob and space for appliances.
The main bedroom is well proportioned and benefits from an ensuite shower room with white suite. The second bedroom is also a comfortable double room.
The property is heated via electric storage heaters. The building is able to supply an EWS1 form for buyers using a mortgage.
Lease – 130 years remaining
Service – £1779 PA
Ground Rent – £150 PA
Buildings Ins – £120 PA
2 bedroom apartment (with car parking space) – Offers Over £235,000
- Manchester Piccadilly Train Station – 0.2 mile away (5 mins walk)
- Piccadilly Gardens Metrolink Station – 0.3 mile away (7 mins walk)
- New Islington Free School (Outstanding grade) – 510 yards away (8 mins walk)
- Trinity CofE Secondary School (Outstanding grade) – 1 mile away
- Morrisons Daily – 184 yards away (1 min walk)
- Urban Exchange (Shopping Centre) – 0.2 mile away (4 mins walk)
- Deansgate (City Centre) – 1.1 mile away
- Spinning Field (Finance & Commercial Centre) – 1.1 mile away
- University of Manchester – 0.5 mile away (10 mins walk)
- University of Metropolitan Manchester – 1.2 miles away (19 mins walk)
- 1 Ensuite master bedroom + 1 double bedroom
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Entrance hall
- 1 Open plan Living Room/Dining Room/Kitchen
- 1 Juliet balcony
- 1 Car parking space
For more information, please Call / Whatsapp Eric Yip @ (852) 9106 5235
Link-UK (“The Company”) deals exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong. The company is therefore not required to be licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance and does not deal with any property situated in Hong Kong.