This well presented property is located on a well regarded residential street in Openshaw/Abbey Hey with views of Delamere Park to the front. The property is just over three miles from the city centre with excellent transport links. Delamere Street offers a fantastic opportunity to join a quiet suburban community minutes walk away from local amenities like the newly developed Lime Square and transport links. Tucked away from the hustle and bustle of day-to-day life, Delamere Park offers a quiet oasis, perfect for evening walks, picnics and trips to the playground for the kids.
Fallowfield Loop and Audenshaw reservoir offer excellent local walks within minutes of the property. Perfect for walking the dog or for sampling the fresh air of an evening or the weekend.
Externally there is gated access to a paved front garden. The garden to the rear has been a real labour of love and features a decked, gravelled and lawned area as well as raised flower beds.
EPC Grade = C.
3 bedroom semi-detached house – £180,000
- Gorton Railway Station – 0.4 mile away
- Jack In the Box Day Nursery – 0.3 mile away
- St Clement’s CofE Primary School – 0.1 mile away (Good grade)
- Fairfield High School for Girls – 0.4 mile away (Outstanding grade)
- Lidl Opensaw (Supermarket) – 0.4 mile away
- Delamere Park – 161 yards away
- Florence Medical Practice – 260 yards away
- Lime Square (Shopping Centre) – 0.6 mile away
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Porch & Hall
- 1 Living\Dining Room
- 1 Kitchen
- 1 Garden
For more information, please Call / Whatsapp Eric Yip @ (852) 9106 5235
Link-UK (“The Company”) deals exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong. The company is therefore not required to be licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance and does not deal with any property situated in Hong Kong.