Exposed brick walls? Check.
Huge original windows? Check.
Stunning interior and a cracking location? Double check.
Step inside this apartment in Manchester city centre and you’ll discover an open-plan lounge/kitchen which comes complete with high-gloss cabinets, an integrated oven and extractor, tiled walls and plenty of space to sit back and enjoy your surroundings.
The two super-spacious double bedrooms are equally as stylish, with a slick en-suite attached to the master – and a heated towel rail in the main bathroom.
Here you’ll be just a stone’s throw from popular bars and restaurants, including The Laundrette, Kettlebell Kitchen and Pizza Express. Manchester Oxford Road and Deansgate Castlefield are both just a 6 minute stroll away too – perfect for working professionals and students.
Service Charge: £3400 PA
Ground Rent: £250 pa
Lease: 999 years from 01.01.2006
2 bedroom apartment – £240,000
- 7 mins walk to Manchester Oxford railway station
- 11 mins walk to St. Peter’s Square tram station
- 12 mins walk to Deansgate railway station
- 6 mins walk to St Philip’s Church of England Primary School
- 11 mins walk to Trinity Church of England High School
- 4 mins walk to Tesco Express (Supermarket)
- 10 mins walk to Deansgate Castlefield (City Centre)
- 18 mins walk to Spinningfields (Finance & Commercial Centre)
- 7 mins by bicycle to Manchester Arndale (Shopping Centre)
- 1 mins walk to Manchester Metropolitan University
- 12 mins walk to University of Manchester
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Hallway
- 1 Open Plan Living Room\Dining Room\Kitchen
- 1 Store Room
For more information, please Call / Whatsapp Eric Yip @ (852) 9106 5235
Link-UK (“The Company”) deals exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong. The company is therefore not required to be licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance and does not deal with any property situated in Hong Kong.