A superb ground floor two bedroom larger than average apartment which benefits from a central location off Whitworth street west. Local amenities within walking distance include Oxford Road train station and the shops, bars and restaurants of Deansgate. The position of the development makes it perfect for those wanting quick and easy access in and out of the city centre via the Ring Road. Accommodation comprises of spacious entrance hallway, larger than average open plan living/dining area. The apartment also has an open plan kitchen which is contemporary in design and benefits from integrated appliances such as dishwasher, washer/dryer and fridge freezer. Both bedrooms are generous size doubles and the master with an en suite shower room. The bathroom main boasts a walk in shower and separate bath.
The Rope Works is exceptionally situated for a host of amenities as well as Manchester’s Universities, Deansgate and Oxford Rd. Furthermore, its Southern Gateway position enables easy access to the motorways and airport.
Service Charge: £2,136 per annum Lease: 150 years from 2002 Ground rent: £165 per annum
2 bedroom apartment – £190,000
- 3 mins walk to Deansgate Train Station
- 4 mins walk to G-Mex Tram Station
- 9 mins walk to Manchester Oxford Train Station
- 10 mins walk toSt Philip’s Church of England Primary School
- 18 mins walk to Trinity Church of England High School
- 12 mins walk to Spinningfields (Finance & Commercial Centre)
- 7 mins by bicycle to Manchester Arndale (Shopping Centre)
- 9 mins walk to Manchester Metropolitan University
- 7 mins by bicycle to University of Manchester
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Entrance Hall
- 1 Open Plan Living Room\Dining Room\Kitchen
- 1 Storage area
For more information, please Call / Whatsapp Eric Yip @ (852) 9106 5235
Link-UK (“The Company”) deals exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong. The company is therefore not required to be licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance and does not deal with any property situated in Hong Kong.