NORTH CENTRAL, MANCHESTER
(1 and 2 bedroom: £165,820 – £286,063)
North Central is a luxury new build apartment complex consisting of 64 high end residences, with commercial development space on the ground floor.
- Sits at the entrance to the new £800m NOMA redevelopment project
- Excellent transport links with both rapidly expanding cross-city Metrolink and mainline train services on its doorstep.
- Nearby Arndale Centre, which is the main shopping centre of Manchester
- A luxury new build apartment complex in Manchester groundbreaking NOMA district (largest redevelopment project £800m cost in the NW England)
- Excellent transport links with both Metrolink and mainline train service
- The closest Metrolink stop is Shudehill, which is only a two minute walk away.
- Victoria Train Station is only two minutes walk from North Central
- All northern routes are serviced from this interchange
- Victoria Station – 5 miles
- Shudehill Interchange – 2 miles
- Manchester Arena- 5 miles
- Printworks – 4 miles
- Northern Quarter – 4 miles
- Arndale Centre- 5 miles
- Spinningfields – 1 mile
- Deansgate Locks – 2 miles
- Oxford Road Station – 1 miles
- Piccadilly Station – 1 mile